Happy to know about Art Work. In this drawing tutorial, you will learn, how to draw a cat step by step for kids or beginners. With simple pencil strokes, one can be an expert in drawing. Hold on! You are still in luck. After this step by step tutorial, we have a great surprise for you. Kids, that’s a pretty good thing. Pay your full concentration to draw this cute cartoon cat.
Step by Step Cartoon Cat Drawing Tutorial
From the house of big cats. They’re surprisingly amazing. Being a world’s best pet, cat earned too much fame. The interesting fact is that cats meow to communicate with a human, not for other cats.
Moreover, drawing isn’t a hard thing to follow. With some simple steps, you can easily draw anything as per your needs. These drawing steps aren’t only kids but grown-up can follow them too.
Let’s start it and learn cute cat.
What You Need:
- A blank white paper
- A sharp pencil
- An eraser
- Colors (Optional)
In this first step for how to draw a cat draw a circle at the mid of the paper.
By adding an oval shape just right below the circle shape to make the cat body.
This drawing step may be mathematical. We are not here to set the rule. Let your imagination move!
Draw a triangle on the left side. This turns to the cat’s ears later on.
Simple step indeed. Draw mirror triangle at right side.
Cat paws, hidden claws. Whooo!
Draw an oval shape that signifies a left paw.
Draw cat right paw similar to the left one.
Rewind step 5 and add one more oval shape next to the preceding one. However keeping in mind that this shape must be smaller than.
This step relates to step 6 and add one more oval shape next to it. See the image.
To draw the cat’s right forearm, you need to draw a parallel oval shape.
Mirror oval shape for the cat’s left forearm. Keep it up, as you are doing great.
This step shows, how to draw a cute cat step may be a tricky one. As you need to draw the following structure. To get the real image as per given here, you need to add a sketchy sign. See the image. As a result you will find the following sketching steps.
- Draw a pair of eyes.
- A small triangle nose
- A curve line below the nose
- A small tongue
- Two rakish oval shapes that conjoin the forearms.
You have learnt How to draw a Cat face by following easy steps. Rocking you are!
Simple drawing step to follow. Draw a wavy tail.
In this step for easy pet drawing, you must keep your pencil sharp. Now it’s time to give this cat cartoon drawing with some special pencil strokes.
In this step melt at the outer shapes and give it a perfect look. Make the outer-lining more clear and attractive.
Hurrah! You are one step far to get your amazing cat drawing. Grab your pencil tightly and add some beauty with some special shapes. Add spike curves to enlighten the cute cat body.
Make the face texture more prominent with some sketchy look.
Congratulations kids! You have done your drawing work. Take this to your parents and friends to get more appreciation. But a little remains to be done. So Color it.
Finally after learning how to draw a cat step by step you are rocking. Above all you have the liberty to figure some colors to it. For this, it’s up to you to choose whatever color you like. You can draw a tabby, tortoiseshell, black and white, black or even pink and green striped cats by adding colors.
You can find Easy Dog Drawing too to make them special pet.
Cat most interesting Facts – You May Like…
The surprise is about to reveal. After successful cute cat drawing. Here are 8 interesting facts about cats you may like:
- Cats meow to communicate with humans.
- Cats have more bones than humans. As we have 206 bones but cat have more than 230 bones.
- The cats’ purr have a frequency of between 25 and 150 Hertz. According to study, this purr can boost the cat immune system and increase bone density.
- With their flexible figure, they can pass from narrow paths. Wow, amazing.
- It is impressive to know, a cat have third eye-lid. This helps to clear debris and moisture.
- Cats are far-sighted; have clear night vision as well.
- Having a unique notepad like a human unique fingerprint. After knowing this, you can catch actual cat burglar.
- More interesting to know that they haven’t a sweet tooth. More likely they don’t like sweets.
How to draw colors in a cat:
Here are some examples of coloring a cat. You can take a view, well to know that you have the choice to fill colors.
- Cat Color:
After learning how to draw a cartoon cat, now pick up your color brush to add beauty to this cat.
What color you need:
To Clarify, now choose the colors to draw. Don’t need to be perfect as it is your practice.
- Green color will be filled in the spike curves of this cat.
- Black color for outer lining, whiskers, and eyes.
- Yellow color will fit for cat’s body.
- Cat’s tongue must be red.
Add color to this stunning cat. Make sure to collect only three colors.
- Blue color for spikes curve
- The red color fits the cat’s body.
- With the help of black color, mark the spike curves, outer lining, eyes, and whiskers.
At last, you have learned how to draw a cat by focusing on it. This can be more simple if you do more practice with it. Similarly if you love more pet drawing then you are at right place. Easy drawings ideas give you more ideas to think out of the box. Our step by step tutorials will help you to work on art with more interest.