In this easy drawings tutorial, you will learn how to draw a dog step by step for kids . Dog free drawing is liked by everyone as this beautiful guy is very popular among kids. This is the best human’s pal. You will never forget it’s loyalty. Simple and easy indeed. If your kids are in passion for cartooning then hopefully they can easily draw this cute puppy.
Step by Step Cartoon Dog Drawing Tutorial
With these 15 simple steps, you will discover your dog on the paper. But you must passion energy and consistency to complete. Here we have a cool surprise for you. For sure you’ll get after this How to draw colors in dog; a lesson full of colorful dog.
To get success in this step by step dog drawing tutorial, you must know how to draw a circle, an oval and triangle shape. Don’t stress to be perfect in these drawings as everyone learns with time and practice. So keep practicing.
What You Need:
- A blank paper of A4 size
- A pencil
- An Eraser
- Colors Kit (Optional)
Firstly, draw a circle in the mid of the paper. You can use a compass to draw a circle for a dog. Or you can choose a large lid to trace its rim.
Now, add an oval shape right below the circle. That intersects the rounded circle. Keeping in mind that how to draw a dog step by step isn’t hard work to do. You can improve your sketching skills.
Draw a triangle for the left ear of a cartoon dog. Don’t need to be perfect as this drawing is fun for you. You can make a perfect dog adorable drawing in no time if you succeed, passing this little hurdle.
Certainly, this drawing step is very easy and simple. You just need to draw a right mirror triangle.
In addition, a small egg shape for the right paw. Later on, it will become a complete dog paw.
Make the right egg shape dog paw. You are doing great. Carry on kids.
Add another small oval shape right above the previous one. For better understanding see the image. This will become a rare dog’s paw.
Now, do the same as you perform in step 7. But this time draws on the right side.
Grab your pencil tight to draw another oval shape for the left foreleg.
Perform the same activity on the right side. See the image.
However, this dog drawing may have the following sub steps. In this step you will learn How to draw a dog face step by step. follow the sketching points.
- Add a plus sign at dog’s face for better sketch
- Two diamond shape eyes with hollow circles
- A v shape snout
- A curve lip line
- A dog tongue
- Draw a vertical oval shape at the right and left side. (Dog’s limbs)
To clarify, this step may be tricky as all the shapes dissolve in this step. Be careful while making the dog drawing perfect. Attach a wavy tail for a dog. Give small curves to get a wavy paw.
Most importantly, this is the final step for how to draw a cute cartoon dog sitting down. Make it more perfect by removing extra curves and shapes. Dog snout, lip line, tongue and eyes must be obvious.
Well-wishing! Finally, you have done with cute cartoon dog drawing. This drawing represents the spotty dog. Mark the irregular shapes for a dog body. Keep in mind to make wavy curves at the dog’s head as frowning.
You have done your job now it is time to play with some specific colors. If you love cat drawing then step by step guide will help you to learn simple Cartoon Cat Drawing. You have full liberty to choose colors according to your own will. But for this drawing, you need to choose the following colors.
- Sky Blue
- Fill the Grey color to the spotty dog.
- Add outer lining with black color.
- Pink (tongue out)
- Sky blue eyes will be best for this cartoon dog.
Likewise dog 1 you need to follow the same instruction.
- Red color tongue
- Pink color suits a dog’s body
- Oranges color spots signify it beauty
- Fill the grey colors in both eyes.
Some Interesting Facts You May Like
Here’s the wait is over and as a surprise, you may like some interesting facts about the dog. In fact you have learned how to draw a dog step by step. Now come to these interesting facts.
- Do you know where you can find more dogs. In United State there is more dogs. Approximately 75.8 million in fact.
- Do you ever found panting (tongue out)? They are doing so as panting help them to cool down their body.
- According to study UCSD your dog gets jealous when you display affection to other creatures.
- Dogs’ wet nose has the ability to absorb scent chemicals. In this way, they smell very well.
- Male are known as dogs, females are bitches and their cubs are called puppies.
- The average lifespan for dogs is approximately 10-14 years.
- Smallest dogs are often known as toy dogs.
- Your best pal has a sense of time.
You have successfully learned easily how to draw a dog step by step in no time. For more kind of Easy Drawings Ideas you can stay with us.